Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In this section, we’ll answer those questions that we receive most often. If you have a question that isn’t quite answered here, feel free to get in touch.
I created a mission using the Mission Editor. Can I use it commercially?
Yes, you can! Really. You can:
- sell an experience that involves that mission
- get paid by somebody else to create something in the mission editor
- use that mission to make your employees or colleagues have a great (and team-building) time.
I didn’t get an email from the Mission Editor. What can I do?
It usually doesn’t take more than 45 minutes – but sometimes, it does! That leaves you with two options:
- Check your spam folder.
- Wait a bit longer.
(If you didn’t get that email after 4 hours or so, please email us.)
My audio is not working!
We often get this question from iPhone users. Actually, we only get this question from iPhone users. Why?
- Escape Team respects the ‘mute switch’ on your phone’s side.
- Most likely, that switch is set to ‘mute’, and you’ll have to set it to ‘sound on’.
- If that didn’t work, send us an email and we’ll take it from there.